Monday, January 29, 2007

A response to an old question

Way back in September my brother posted this challenge in a post:
Since I have been on a roll with the topic of High Speed Rail lately I thought I would give a proper response as to what I will be bringing back in the Spring of 07...
Here Goes...

I'm Bringin' High Speed Back
*Yeah*
It will make up for what the Midwest Lacks
*Yeah*
From Minnesota to Chi-Town in under 3 hours flat
*Yeah*
take it to the platform...
Get your HSR, that's High Speed Rail baby, Get your HSR, go ahead get goin' with it, get your HSR, that's High Speed Rail, Get your HSR

180 Miles per Hour that's how fast it goes
*Yeah*
So you better hang onto your clothes
*Yeah*
Just watch that Bullet Train just come and Go
Get your ticket and take it to the station...
Get your HSR, that's High Speed Rail baby, Get your HSR, go ahead get goin' with it, get your HSR, that's High Speed Rail, Get your HSR

So that's what I am bringing back, the rails shall rise again from the ashes. If anyone would like to help me make a vid for this I think it would be sweet and worth a laugh for a presentation.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

"I'm bringing fat pants back
Give me Quarter-pounders and Big Macs"